- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and ResponsibilitiesFor this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will be asked to:
- Support project organisation.
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Assist with conducting market research and assist with analysing marketing surveys.
- Assist with employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Update databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Assist with preparing promotional presentations and organising promotional events.
- Compose and post online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 124944)
- Some knowledge of marketing techniques and databases is a essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office and marketing software.
- Must be interested in CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
5 GCSE's A*-C (Level 4-9) must include maths & English or equivalent qualifications. Any design qualifications would be advantageous
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Optimistic and out-going
- Confident when using social media
- Able to commute effectively over the phone and email
- Can work well independently and in a team
- Willing to offer new ideas
There will be an opportunity to progress onto a Level 3 apprenticeship upon completion and to secure a full-time role once the apprenticeship has concluded.