- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
For this Business Administration Apprenticeship, you will be asked to:
- Answer and make phone calls to clients and businesses.
- Meet and greet clients who enter the premises
- Create spreadsheets in regards to products, distribution etc.
- Data entry on in-house systems
- General admin - filing, photocopying etc.
- Answer any general queries in regards to products, services and offers
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 124952)
- excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- time management and organisational skills
- some prior experience in customer service would be beneficial
- Ability to take on numerous tasks
- Willingness to complete tasks without constantly being asked
- IT Literate - Microsoft Office, In house systems etc.
- Mature telephone manner
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 4 - 9 (A - C) including English and Maths are required
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Bubbly and enthusiastic
- Be able to work off your own imitative
- To be able to Maintain productive, professional attitude within the working environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Upon completion of the level 3 Business Administration, there will be the possibility of full time position offered.