- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Creative & Digital Media
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
Duties and ResponsibilitiesFor this Web Development Apprenticeship, you will be asked to:
- Ensure all online output is as strong as can be. Look for new and challenging ways to make the websites stand out
- Manage and collaborate with external developers.
- Utilise Wordpress, understanding the best plug-ins available & applications so that each website functionality is maximised.
- Understand and implement XML & API integrations.
- Apply Quality control, cross-browser testing to iron out & fix any errors or broken links.
- Manage multiple builds simultaneously, working to set deadlines.
- Website maintenance and security updates, stay on top of the latest security protocols.
- Stay on top of web design trends and be aware of best practice.
- Develop and deliver websites as close as possible to the designers vision, both from scratch and using themes / page builders.
- Support SEO services and optimisations of websites, get involved with Google Adwords tasks and Google my business / webmaster tools.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 125025)
- Strong IT skills - Prior knowledge in WordPress will be highly beneficial
- Knowledge in HTML/code would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- An eye for detail and design would be a big advantage.
- Time management and organisation skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 (A - C) including English and Maths. A - Levels in a creative setting will also be needed
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Creative and willing to offer new ideas
- Friendly and optimistic
- Able to work well in a team and confident to complete tasks independently
- Not afraid to try new things
A level 4 software development apprenticeship is a well recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the digital sector. Such team leader and managerial roles.