- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration. The Admin and Assistant role will include:
- Answering phone calls and directing them to the appropriate people Replying to an emails
- Working on in-house CRM systems to update contact information for clients and businesses
- Be confident in relaying any information to customers
- Admin duties e.g. filing, photocopying etc.
- General customer service
- Booking meetings for the manager and client
- Greeting clients who enter the premises
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 125266)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Mature telephone manner
- Great time management and well organised
- Willingness to take ownership
- IT literate - Microsoft Office package e.g. Word, Excel etc.
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths are required for this role.
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis, and help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Friendly and optimistic when speaking to clients/candidates
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Can easily build strong relationships
- Work well on your own and in a team
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the business administration apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.