- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Other Employment Opportunity
ACHIEVERS DAY NURSERY LTD
Description of Opportunity
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Working as a team to meet children’s care and education needs during the day
· Supporting the room to ensure high quality childcare and hygiene standards
· Implement the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and room planning through the oversee, coordination and participation in activities
· Supporting positive relationships with customers
· Support the effective implementation of Key Worker system
· Understand and respect the need for consistency of care for the children, ensuring an inclusive environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 qualification to be achieved with the support of our in-house trainer and City College Plymouth
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking to recruit individuals who are self-motivated, have a real passion for childcare and who are caring. As we are a large nursery, we are also able to provide development opportunities as well as the chance to work in different age groups.
The successful apprentice will be keen to undertake their Level 2 with a view to quickly progressing to a Level 3 qualification.
We have a strict ‘no smoking’ policy and do not accept candidates who smoke or vape. We also have a no jewellery policy for safety reasons and do not permit employees to wear false nails or nail polish.
For more information about this vacancy please contact City College Plymouth on '+441752305338 (Ref ID: 125420)
Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Creative
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/5) DesiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/5) Desired