- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
For the Website Development Apprenticeship, you would be asked to do the following:
- Slicing designs from Photoshop into HTML/CSS
- Create and update pages. Some content writing may be required
- Utilise WordPress, understanding the best plug-ins available & applications so that each website functionality is maximised.
- Website maintenance and security updates. Stay on top of the latest security protocols.
- Stay on top of web design trends and be aware of best practice.
- Support SEO services and optimisations of websites. Get involved with Google AdWords tasks and Google my business / webmaster tools.
- Apply Quality control, cross-browser testing to iron out & fix any errors or broken links.
- Ensure all online output is as strong as can be. Look for new and challenging ways to make the websites stand out
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 125919)
- Strong IT skills - Prior knowledge in WordPress will be highly beneficial
- Knowledge in HTML/code would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- An eye for detail and design would be a big advantage.
- Time management and organisation skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond
The ideal Digital Marketing Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Website Development Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Creative and willing to offer new ideas
- Friendly and optimistic
- Able to work well in a team and confident to complete tasks independently
- Not afraid to try new things
Upon completion of the Website Development Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.