- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Business Administration Apprenticeship, you will be asked to:
- Sort any incoming mail
- Answer the telephone and transfer to the appropriate person(s) when needed
- Handle customer bookings
- Update CRM system on new customers
- General admin and sales admin duties
- Help other areas in any administrative duties when necessary
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers.
- Book appointments and meetings
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 126463)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Time management and organisation
- Mature telephone manner
- IT literate - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and also pick up online systems easily
- Experience in a customer service role will be advantageous
- Team work skills, yet also work well independently
The ideal Business Administration Apprentices will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A – C (9 - 4) including Maths and English.
The Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Process driven
- Optimistic, fun and outgoing
- Willing to offer ideas and solutions
- Able to see problems and resolve them in a time efficient manner
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.