- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Software Development Apprenticeship, you will be asked to:
- Update businesses software and systems
- Work on networks and servers
- Use SQL and C#
- Code in different languages to update in house software
- Maintain and test software systems
- Writing code for different programs with a team
- Be involved in Website and Software developing
- Help to develop and update the website on a regular basis
- Carry out maintenance tasks including security updates, module configuration and small work orders
- Ensure timesheets are completed on a daily basis and accurately recorded against tasks
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 126543)
- Strong general computer literacy
- Basic knowledge of desktop software support.
- Knowledge of Windows desktop and Server systems.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of client-server applications
- Any coding experience of any sort would be advantageous
- Any knowledge or experience of C# or SQL in pretty much any capacity would be a real bonus
A minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English (A – C / 9 – 4). As this is a level 4 software development, A levels in IT are required for this role.
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Passionate for IT and technology
- Ambitious to develop yourself
- Willing to learn new skills everyday
- Confident to work well independently on a daily basis
Upon completion of a software development apprenticeship, there is the possibility of an offer for a full time position at the end.