- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Initially one will be focused on Sales Support and the other focusing on Purchasing Support. Both roles will be varied and will involve rotation and exposure to several other areas of the business during the length of the Apprenticeship.
Headquartered in Poynton, UK, our client also have offices in Aalborg, Denmark and Roseville, California. You will be an important part of a small hardworking and close-knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the businesses to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Business Administration Apprenticeship, one apprentice will be working closely with the accounts manager, while the other apprentice is working with the purchasing manager.
Duties and Responsibilities – Sales Support
- An extension of sales team to provide additional help and support to facilitate sales process
- To provide excellent customer service by keeping customers updated on orders and working with purchasing to give estimated lead times
- Replying to customers emails on preferred delivery methods and liaising with warehouse
- Sending customers tracking details
keeping track of any missing components, and make sure we regularly update customers
- Providing backorder reports via working with purchasing
- Being proactive and being aware if lead times slip massively to enable us to be proactive with customer
- Following training be able to provide Basic quotations on our products
Duties and Responsibilities – Purchasing Support
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner
- Replying to emails
- Working with external partners i.e. Couriers to request/provide additional information
- General admin duties e.g. filing, photocopying etc.
- Adding client details to online in-house systems
- Help with general admin account duties
- Book meetings for the account managers
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 126828)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- IT literate - Microsoft Office and can pick up on how to use systems easily
- Organisation and time management
- High level of accuracy
GCSE Maths and English A* - C (9 - 4) are required for this position
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face-to-face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Must have good telephone manner, confident, ultimately helpful and aim to provide excellent customer service.
- An eye for detail/articulate
- Ability to multitask, often under time constraints
- Willing to learn
- A great team player and ability to work independently
- Personable, friendly and optimistic
- Enthusiasm, passion to succeed and plenty of drive!
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full-time position may be offered.