- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
On a day-to-day basis you may be:Working on the new stock just deliveredChecking pricesStocktakingHelping to ensure the store is clean and tidy and all the stock is in the right placeDealing with customers over the telephone and face to faceThe role is very varied and aims to give you an overall experience of working in Retail
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 126875)
Good communications skills
- This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
- The Traineeship opportunity is unwaged but could lead into a fully paid Apprenticeship for the successful candidate. You will be working alongside a 'buddy' who will show you the ropes.
- The role is very varied and aims to give you the experience of working in a fast-paced retail position with The Range.
- You will get weekly support with functional maths and English if you need it, and gain Employability skills from a Qube Learning Tutor who will visit once per week to support and guide you through the programme to insure you have the best experience.
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
- After successful completion of the Traineeship the candidate will be given an interview with the employer and may be offered a permanent contract within the same store and the opportunity to undergo an Apprenticeship within the company. This is not guaranteed but will be dependent on your performance during the Traineeship.