- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
The first Business Administration Apprenticeship is looking for 2 to join their team. You will be asked to help with:
- Administrative work in the office on site working on word, excel, iCloud database system, input of data, quotations etc.
- Sales on the phone and on site.
- Medical surveillance with in house training and also courses by other providers
- Travelling to site, setting up our onsite vehicle or setting up in an office to provide surveillance to employees
- Upload of medical data to iCloud for employers
- Answering phone calls and refer to the appropriate person(s)
- Sending and answering emails in a timely manner
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 126902)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- A drivers license is high beneficial for this position
- IT literate - Microsoft Office and can pick up on how to use systems easily
- Organisation and time management
- High level of accuracy
The ideal Business Administration Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Hardworking, punctual and willing to learn new skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Can work well in a team and independently
Upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.