- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Engineering & Manufacturing
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Network Engineer Apprenticeship, you will be asked to help with the following duties:
- Working within the support team by handling day to day customer requests
- Out on-site doing installations, networks, problem solving, cabling etc.
- Log incidents to the service desk to resolve networking problems
- Diagnosing & fixing networking problems
- Installing and configuring network components in Cloud, Virtual Machines, Servers, Desktops, VoIP Telephone Systems
- Monitor and test network performance and systems
- Upgrading network equipment, software and operating systems
- Product research and evaluation
- General admin duties e.g. filing, updating client information, taking stock of hardware etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 126924)
- Enthusiasm for IT and Networks
- Familiarity with Microsoft solutions and technologies
- Understanding of operating systems
- A good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and webhosting
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
As this apprenticeship is a level 4 qualification, A-Levels or BTEC are needed. Qualifications in IT or network engineering are preferable.
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Passionate for technology
- Always coming to work with a can-do attitude
- Methodical when it comes to completing tasks
- Able to work alone and in a team
A level 4 network engineer apprenticeship is a well-recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the digital sector.