- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
The training programme lasts for 10 weeks, with 2 weeks at Altspace on a work experience placement.
You could achieve a Level 1 Award in Business Administration and a Level 1 Award in Skills for Employment, Training & Personal Development.
The 8 weeks training will be completed online and you will work with a Learning & Development Coach.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills, and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
Are you eligible?
Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
Are you aged 19 to 24 and qualified below a Level 4?
You will have the support of a buddy during your placement.
Tasks will be varied and include:
- Dealing with customers who use the Altspace facilities
- Taking bookings
- Liaising with clients and hospitality
For more information about this vacancy please contact Northern Training Academy on +447810207595 (Ref ID: 126982)
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Computer literate, however digital skills training will be given before the work experience
- Training to be provided
- The successful candidate will receive the following training:
- Job preparation skills - Level 1 Award in Employment, Training & Personal Development
- Maths, English and digital skills training, if required
- Level 1 Award in Business Administration
- Our traineeship programme runs for 10 weeks with 2 weeks of work experience with Altspace.
- Friendly and outgoing
- Likes working with people
- Well presented
- Interested in a career in hospitality.
- Good media interest to assist in Altspace communications.
- Could lead to a job or an apprenticeship.