- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
The role is varied in terms of support required so this means that as well as providing key
administrative support, you will also be required to act as a point of contact for linguist queries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answering calls in a timely and professional manner
- Working closely with different areas and teams for support
- General admin duties e.g. filing, photocopying etc.
- Investigating and resolving interpreter queries in a professional manner
- Investigating and resolving customer queries in a professional manner
- Effective communication with team members and interpreters
- Answering external and internal calls
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 127352)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- High level of IT literacy - Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving skills
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths
Our training provider is one of the leading training providers in the North West, who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 qualification.
- Willing to help others
- Be able to work off your own initiative
- Positive work ethic
Upon completion of the level 3 Business Administration qualification, possible full time positions maybe available. This qualification is very transferable and can lead to senior roles.