- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
Register your interest now for the 2021 Salesforce Sales Development Degree Apprenticeships, and be the first to hear when they become available!
Who are Salesforce?
Salesforce are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running, as well as #1 on the UK Best Places To Work 2020 and #5 best place to work in Ireland.
The growth, innovation, and welcoming spirit of Salesforce are inspired by their incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for their customers while also finding time to give back to through their 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of their time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
What do you need to succeed at Salesforce?
They are looking for people who share our four core values -trust, customer success, innovation and equality. Why? It’s important you feel you belong here. Right from the start, we want people of great character, who keep their promises and display a brilliant attitude to their teammates, prospects, and the wider Salesforce Ohana. We look for smart people, who can understand others, communicate effectively, and get things done. The icing on the cake is the energy you bring to the team and the job: Positive, helpful, enterprising.
- Collaborating with the Sales Development team to build further customer and industry intelligence
- Using social media channels to identify business opportunities
- Analysing organisational structures for our key Account Executives
- Developing new ideas for identifying potential key customers
- Attending workshops to improve your understanding of the company, improve your presentation skills and to prepare you for your next role in the company
For more information about this vacancy please contact GetMyFirstJob Recruitment on 02393876405 (Ref ID: 127532)