- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
The Apprentice will be responsible for providing administrative support, primarily to the operations function of the business, but supporting all business functions as and when required.Duties and ResponsibilitiesAs the Business Admin Apprentice, you will be asked to do the following:
- Receiving and dealing with queries from customers
- General administrative tasks such as data input, word processing, filing and photocopying
- Booking hotels for overnight stays
- Sorting and distributing office mail
- Answering phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate person/team
- Reply and send emails in a timely manner
- Offering prices for jobs which will include man hours, equipment etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 127582)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- A good telephone manner.
- Good Computer Skills - Microsoft Office, easily pick up in-house systems etc.
- Time management and organisation
- High level of accuracy and also produce work to a high standard
GCSE Maths and English A - C (9 - 4) are required for this position
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face-to-face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Confident on the phone
- Personable, friendly and optimistic
- A great team player
- Can work well independently
- Always coming to work with a 'can do' attitude
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full-time position may be offered.