- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Responsible for calling into prospective small business accounts, aiming to build relationships and provide IT solutions
- Responsible for growing these relationships and expanding Softcat’s portfolio with these customers
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- Generating new business through pipeline generation and email marketing as well as account management including project-based work
- Regular customer contact
- Managing timescales, and understanding strategy
- Uncapped commission opportunities
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 127603)
- Articulate and personable in your approach, with a great telephone manner.
- Highly organised, with excellent communication and administration skills.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
Multiverse is not the training provider for this apprenticeship
- Target-driven with a strong sense of initiative – you like to get things done!
- Able to work independently as well as within a team to achieve results.
- A quick learner, able to keep up with new and emerging technologies.
You will finish this apprenticeship with a Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson qualification