- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Responsible for calling into prospective small business accounts, aiming to build relationships and provide IT solutionsResponsible for growing these relationships and expanding Softcat’s portfolio with these customersResearching potential customers to drive new businessGenerating new business through pipeline generation and email marketing as well as account management including project-based workRegular customer contactManaging timescales, and understanding strategyUncapped commission opportunities
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 127611)
- Articulate and personable in your approach, with a great telephone manner.
- Highly organised, with excellent communication and administration skills.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
Multiverse is not the training provider for this apprenticeship
- Target-driven with a strong sense of initiative – you like to get things done!
- Able to work independently as well as within a team to achieve results.
- A quick learner, able to keep up with new and emerging technologies.
You will complete this apprenticeship with a Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson qualification