- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Olive Leaf Health and Homecare Ltd
Description of Opportunity
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Record relevant activities in Care Plans.Evaluate standards of Care competence.Provide personal care such as assistance with personal hygiene, grooming, management of continence and assisting the Service user in getting up and going to bedAssisting in the preparation and making of meals, drinks and snacks. Enabling people who use our services to maintain a good level of nutrition and hydration.To provide assistance with toileting, including emptying and cleaning of commodes, emptying and changing of catheter bags and the use of aids to continence such as pads.To provide assistance with other tasks of daily living that people who use our services cannot manage alone. These may include cleaning, shopping, collection of pension, paying of bills and laundry.To provide social support such as talking and listening to people who use our services, helping them maintain contact with family and friends. Promote effective communications and relationships, including team working
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 127614)
- Must have driving license and access to a car due to travel required.
- Must be over the age of 18 due to shift patterns.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Adult Care Worker
Olive Leaf Healthcare’s Core values include and are not limited to Respect, Excellence, Synergy/Safe and Transparency. In order to achieve our core values and provide exceptional care, we need exceptional people.
Do you have a Passion for Excellence and Respect for choice for the people you care for?
Do you have a desire to pursue self-improvement and professional development?
Are you a “people person” and have the ability to nurture close relationships with service users and other work Colleagues?
If you have answered yes to the above, then you are the one we are looking for.
- Permanent role for the right candidate