- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and
motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the motor
will involve a wide variety of experience working within the Service Department
focusing on tasks including costing and billing, franchise warranty processing
and customer contact.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Service costing and invoicing as required including retail/
warranty/CVC/R&M billing, in satisfactory and timely completion
- Work closely with service department and credit control colleagues
- Maximise service gross profit retention and hours billed
- Timely completion of Sub-let and GOP re-billing
- Retain minimum level of Service department WIP
- Early identification and raising to manager of concerns or trends
which will impact on service performance
- Production of Management information and service reports
- Liaison with customers and suppliers as required
- Support and assistance in resolving invoice disputes
- Timely and accurate completion of administration tasks set by your
Manager and determined by the manufacturer or customers’ requirements
- Develop good franchise and customer relationships
- Awareness and development of business efficiencies and profit
- Close working relationship with DAF and other manufacturers as
- Maximise customer service levels, communication and satisfaction
- Control and minimise labour costs and Department expenses
- Work on preventing of aged debtor situations
- Responsible for ensuring company processes and policies are adhered to
at all times
For more information about this vacancy please contact Learning Skills Partnership on 01482338840 (Ref ID: 127999)
- Be able
to use technology effectively
Grade 4 or better in mathematics and English
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
This apprenticeship programme is
delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite
tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the
workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.
This is a fantastic opening to apply
for permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. Motus
Commercials has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and
this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join Motus Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
•31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
•Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
•Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
•Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
•Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team through our People Partnership.