- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Anthony Betts (Leighton)
Description of Opportunity
This vacancy is for a 12 month Apprenticeship that will result in the successful candidate gaining a level 2 Customer Service qualification.
There are many career routes available during and upon on successful completion of the Customer Service Apprenticeship.
This is a generic qualification which covers all aspects of customer service within the motor industry.
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you could be involved in a variety of tasks including:
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting the sales teams where required
- Checking parts in the warehouse and stockroom
- Dealing with Technicians, other companies and the general public
- Determine problems and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptions
- Estimating costs
- General maintenance of the service & parts desk
- Giving information to customers where required
- Greeting customers
- Liaising between the customer and Service Technicians within the garage
- Ordering parts
- Putting stock orders away
- Scheduling appointments
- Taking telephone and online orders
- Using in house systems and software
For more information about this vacancy please contact Bosch Automotive Service Solutions on 0115 9380223 (Ref ID: 128492)
No specific skills are required, however an interest in customer service and the automotive industry would be beneficial.
GCSEs grades 9-3/A*-D or Functional Skills Level 1 in maths and English or equivalent
If you do not have the required grades your application will not be considered
This is a Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship, delivered by Bosch Automotive Service Solutions.Off the job training is enabled in the workplace and is also delivered on a block release basis at the Training Centre in Doncaster.This means your residential based training will be delivered away from home and you will be required to stay in a hotel for separate training blocks over the 1 year duration of the course.All associated costs for training are met by the employer/the programme and there will be no cost to yourself/your parents or guardians.Support will be provided by the workplace mentor and by your dedicated trainer.Your programme of study will enable you to have the required knowledge, skills & behaviours to achieve your:- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship standard
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your knowledge and skills
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience in mind throughout
- Team player - assist colleagues when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workplace
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- Honest with high levels of integrity
Permanent role upon successful & satisfactory completion of the apprenticeship.
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible as the employer will start to interview when applications are received. This may mean the vacancy may close before the date advertised.