- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Ahmarra Door Solutions Limited
Description of Opportunity
Are you looking for an excellent office-based career opportunity within the construction industry? Apply for the apprenticeship position at Ahmarra today!
Ahmarra are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join the sales estimation team. Our fire door Business Administration (Sales Estimator) Apprentice will learn how to transfer customer enquiries into a compliant and commercially attractive quotation using our in-house estimating system. Sales negotiation skills and technical knowledge will be provided to help convert opportunity onto order for manufacture. You will be part of a young, fast-paced sales & production team who take great pride in the high quality of their work and excellent reputation of our fire doors.Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of our PETA training centres for off the job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work. You will be completing the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.As a Business Administration (Sales Estimator) Apprentice, you will assist our sales and estimating team and learn all aspects of the sales, estimating and manufacturing processes:
- Create doorsets quotations and drawings using our in-house production system
- Learn technical knowledge of fire door, ironmongery and construction components
- Learn sales techniques; how to negotiate and create best opportunity to obtain order commitment
- Support sales & estimating with general administration duties
- The Apprentice will learn all about the construction industry and all aspects of door manufacture from enquiry through to invoice
- Friendly working environment
- Working in a new purpose-built Production Facility in Havant
- 22 days paid holiday and bank holidays
- Free uniform
- 40 hour working week - 100% of our apprentices have been offered a full-time position on successful completion of their apprenticeship and have continued with further training/qualifications, promotion, wage increases and more responsibility.
- Progression can include project management roles within the company and management positions are attainable for the right person in the future.
- Gain transferable skills within the construction industry; the apprentice will learn all about the construction industry and all aspects of project management from enquiry receipt through to order.
- Potential full-time employment for the successful candidate upon completion of the level 3 business administrator apprenticeship standard
- The new factory address will be PO9 1FA, please ensure you are able to travel here before applying as the company are moving office in the next month
Essential SkillsTo be considered for the Business Administration (Sales Estimator) Apprenticeship, you will require the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- The company uses autocad and MS Excel templates, which require accurate data input and an acute attention to detail, so possession of good MS Office knowledge is essential.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent timekeeping
GCSE grade A – C / 4 - 9 in Maths and English (or equivalent)Desired Skills
- Keen to progress
- Eager to learn
- Organised and articulate
- Well presented
About CompanyAhmarra are one of the UK’s leading fire door manufacturers, supplying and installing fire doors for major construction projects such as airports, schools, hotels and luxury homes.If you would like to be considered for the Business Administration (Sales Estimator) Apprentice role, please click APPLY below.
For more information about this vacancy please contact PETA on 07458303584 (Ref ID: 128640)
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Potential full-time employment for the successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship standard