- GMFJ Reference
33.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Hairdressing & Beauty
- Employment Type
East London Business & Skills Consortium
Description of Opportunity
We are offering a fantastic Traineeship opportunity for
someone looking to get into a career within the Hairdressing and Beauty industry. This is
an excellent way to build your CV and will set you on the right path to a
Hairdressing Apprenticeship. This traineeship will give you all the essential
skills that every employer is seeking for.
The programme has 3 core elements:
- A high-quality work experience placement to help you develop
the skills needed in the workplace.
- Work preparation training, focusing on skills such as CV
writing, interview preparation, job search and personal skills.
- English and Maths for those learners without GCSE A*-C or
Functional Skills at Level 2 in the subjects.
- Work experience to put on CV.
- You will gain a qualification.
- Improved English and Maths abilities.
- You will gain a variety of practical skills.
- The programme is free.
If you are interested or find this prospect appealing then
please do apply! Thank you!
For more information about this vacancy please contact East London Business & Skills Consortium on 07746 718 712 (Ref ID: 128652)
- Are aged 16-24.
- Must not hold a Level 3 in the same Traineeship opportunity
you are applying for.
- Are not currently in employment and have little work
Established over 12 years ago, the L&F Training
specialises in work-based training. We offer bespoke school provisions as well
as apprenticeship training programmes to a growing number of employees and
employers across the London, Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset, Devon regions.
- Motivated to work
- Eager to learn
- Can progress to an apprenticeship if successful.