- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Frama UK Limited
Description of Opportunity
This position may cover some or all of the following areas of the business:
Sales Order Processing
- The primary function of this role is to ensure all orders submitted by customers or any of the sales channels meet the checklist criteria and can be processed and invoiced without any delay.
- The primary function of this role is to ensure that all inbound and outbound payments are clearly identified and posted to the correct accounts and ledgers.
- The primary function of this role is to ensure that any customer request is dealt with within agreed timescales and concluded to both the Companies and customers satisfaction.
- The primary function of this role is to ensure all invoices raised are settled within the terms agreed with the customer
- The appointed person will be responsible (from time to time) for the dispatch of products to customers using one of the agreed couriers. This will involve selecting the correct product by material number and serial number.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Hart Learning and Development on 01462 424242 (Ref ID: 128674)
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- To respond and react to customers’ requests via letter, email or telephone. To deal with these interactions in a professional manner and ensure you take ownership to the point completion.
- Attendance and punctuality will be a key measurement of your success in this role.
- Ability to work under pressure against defined deadlines.
- Understand how to use Excel
- Understand how to use Word
- No previous qualifications are required for this role.
Whilst the delivery of training and some of the content will be bespoke to employer’s needs, there are key elements that will be covered throughout. These will focus on the importance of:
- Effective Communication at all levels
- The principles of Business Administration
- Project Management skills
- Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Contributing to improvement of Business Performance
- Developing / Preparing and / or Delivering Presentations
- Preparing business documentation
- Managing and preparing for Business Meetings
- Storing / Retrieving / Analysing and/or presenting Business Data
- Basic Financial Management principles
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a core discipline of this role.
- Professionalism when dealing with colleagues and customers must be adhered to at all times.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident in dealing with people
Possibility of becoming a full time member of the administration team to specialise in either stock control, sales order processing or credit control.
Punctuality is key so a good commute route we believe will be important.