- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Assisting with the day to day administration for the team and provide support to senior colleagues.
- Communicating with Investment Managers, Financial Planners and wider teams.
- Preparing and processing of all new client documentation and amendments
- Monitoring of transfers of assets/cash from other institutions
- ISA subscriptions and transfers
- Processing of client’s payments
- Liaising with colleagues within Business Support regarding administration of client accounts
- Ensuring client details and reviews are recorded correctly on systems
- General record keeping and electronic filing
- Starting to develop a knowledge of own department, the wider business and the Financial Services sector
- Completing all work according to procedures and standards. Double checks the accuracy of information and work provided.
- Assists team members as required and works effectively with colleagues
- Asking for support to improve understanding and to complete tasks where necessary
- Showing willingness to learn new approaches to accomplishing work activities
- Completing administration tasks as requested to support team activities
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 128681)
- Previous administration experience is preferred – additional training will be provided.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook preferred.
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills – oral and written
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work
- Able to process information and formulate solutions
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.