- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Administer all brand/region starter and leaver processes including all contact and offer documentation.
- Maintain and update online employee files containing all employment-related information.
- Prepare letters/contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions e.g. flexible working, promotions etc.
- Handle family friendly administration processes, including supporting employees in Workday, and ensure that associated payroll processes are completed.
- First point of contact for HR queries, signposting for relevant HR Advisor/HRBP or manager onwards as appropriate.
- Support & embed the Workday system globally.
- Provide advice to users including resolving or supporting the resolution of problems or resolving with the HR Systems Specialist.
- Provide line managers with induction templates and a new starter checklist to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all new employees.
- Update HR Induction collateral in line with business developments and liaise with HR within core brands to ensure information in regard to brands is correct.
- Leading and executing all monthly payroll variance reports for all brands across the region.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 128864)
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively.
- Experience using GSuite at a professional capacity - Gmail, GoogleDocs, GoogleSheets, GoogleDrive, GoogleCalendar
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Able to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes.
- Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.