- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Barton upon Humber
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Imaginarium restaurant Limited
Description of Opportunity
PLEASE NOTE WAGE ADVERTISED IS FOR 16-17 YEAR OLDS. NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE FOR AGE IS PAID
Training as hospitality team member working towards a level 2 qualification, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the front of house routine.
Initially you’ll work closely with our front of house manager to help build your confidence within a new environment and to ensure your safety.
Duties will include:
- Greeting customers
- Taking orders
- Waiting on tables
- Serving drinks
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Keeping front of house areas up to the highest standards of cleanliness
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 129105)
- Ability to listen & retain information
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
There are no prior qualifications required for this role.
Hospitality Team Member Food and Beverage
- Willingness to learn and follow instruction
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated & hardworking
- A desire to always do your best
As the right candidate develops and becomes competent in their role there are then opportunities for progression within the business.