- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- The role will bring responsibility to the successful candidates from the very beginning. There are no set day-to-day responsibilities due to the flexible nature of responding to our client’s needs across the variety of Sectors and Service Lines we operate in.
However, a good apprentice would typically:
- Contribute to internal, non-client facing activities within the Business Transformation team and throughout Arcadis.
- Act as a stream resource on projects to support the successful delivery of specific outputs individually or as part of a team.
- Proactively seek personal development opportunities by immersing themselves in the extensive learning opportunities from each commission and internal training resources.
- Develop a professional network throughout the business to utilise the wealth of knowledge, expertise and best practice consulting techniques helping deliver informed solutions to our clients.
- Support and deliver workshops/internal meetings to help our community grow and develop.
- Develop a good understanding of client issues and be able to contribute to all aspects of project delivery.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 129131)
- Must be highly flexible and able to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts.
- Willing to travel and stay away from home when working on client sites.
- An effective team worker with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Articulate and confident communicator, effective in verbal and non-verbal communications.
- A desire to improve their research, data gathering, and analysis skills.
- IT competent (including MS Excel).
- Proactive, dedicated and tenacious.
- Potential to be a future business leader.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.