- GMFJ Reference
7.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
The Rose Wardrobe
Description of Opportunity
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an apprenticeship or other job.This Traineeship opportunity is unwaged.Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4?
This employer is offering £50 per week travel and subsistence costs amounting to £500 over 10 weeks and a bonus payment on completion of £150.Tasks include:
- Supporting the team with booking in customers within the diary system, front of house, welcoming customers, offering refreshments to the customers and ensuring their visit is as comfortable as possible
- Supporting the sales staff with different sizes of dresses, returning dresses to the shop floor, maintaining a safe shop floor environment in busy periods
- Back office duties including packing e-orders, postage of products and taking payments. Processing and updating online sales system, adding products to online platforms and overall system updating
For more information about this vacancy please contact Intec Business Colleges Ltd on +447921971036 (Ref ID: 129133)
- Previous experience of working in a retail environment would be desirable but not essential
- Good customer communication skills
- Full training given on bespoke package
- Ability to send emails and familiar with social media platforms beneficial, but not essential
Are you looking to get into a retail environment? Have you been struggling to get a job or onto an apprenticeship? Then a Traineeship is ideal for you.* You will undertake a level 2 vocational qualification in retail. Traineeships are a national, government funded programme that is an ideal pre-apprenticeship programme for individuals looking to get into an industry, have a requirement for support with English and maths and employability support. The programme is made up of some employability skills, vocational training, functional skills and employer work experience.This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core, is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it and a high-quality work experience placement.Our Traineeship programme is 100% online and are available now in the following areas:https://www.intecbusinesscolleges.co.uk/learners/employment-courses.aspxAre you eligible for a Traineeship? You must be aged 16-24 and never done a Traineeship before to be eligible for the funding. You can have prior attainment up to and including any level 4 qualification.If you are unemployed and in receipt of any benefits, a traineeship will not affect your benefits, notification can be given to your work coach and you will be allowed by your work coach the time to complete your training and work experience. Following your training, you will be ready for an apprenticeship. Intec Business Colleges have their own recruitment team for apprenticeships.
- Prepared to learn
- Prepared to work in a team
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications. Also, you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs
- Possible progression onto an apprenticeship for the right candidate
- Further training and development of a retail environment
This is a Saturday only role, however, there is potential for more days for a committed individual
Must be able to safely travel to and from Weedon from surrounding areas
A level 2 retail qualification will be delivered to you