- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Cross-team collaboration is encouraged, and teams are flexible with people moving between them as needed. They work in short sprints & regularly share, reflect on and iterate on their work.
- Every engineer has the ability to deploy, and they deploy multiple times per day via their CI/CD pipeline to a large-scale system on AWS.
- You’ll enjoy learning, teaching & sharing your experience with your colleagues in various ways; they encourage code review, pairing, mentoring, giving (and watching!) regular lightning talks, and getting/giving regular feedback.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 129641)
You want to learn how to write robust, well-factored code, and use these skills to help build their global platform.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Three months' prior coding experience
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Software Developer (SWE4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- You are able to communicate and explain things clearly and work well in a collaborative environment.
- You’ll have strong communication skills, and be comfortable discussing problems and solutions with your team-mates.
After your Software Engineering apprenticeship, you can progress into a junior developer role (this includes web and app development). You'll have the skills to continue growing within a tech team, and have enough knowledge/experience to pick up new languages with ease. Software Engineering Level 4 will also provide a good foundation for transitioning into data science.