- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- You will be responsible for uploading information on the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS), the platform employers use to keep track of their apprentices and the funding to pay for the training.
- You will keep track of the DAS requests statuses and flag any requests not received or incorrect.
- You will work with your team lead to report to sales team what are our requirements and raise issues as the month progresses
- You will support the team each month by inputting data to our Management Information System.
- You will be responsible for carrying out the compliance checks on enrolment paperwork, identifying missing evidence, spotting and recording errors, and communicating these to the relevant stakeholders in Multiverse (Account Managers, coaches, Quality team, EPA Team).
- You will assist with using our internal platform to update apprentice records with information at their onboarding.
- You will be a valued and trusted business partner within the wider Multiverse team, supporting in particular the Sales, Delivery and Talent teams
- You will be part of a Compliance Team which continuously seeks process improvement, learning from experience to build better, more efficient processes
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 129643)
- You are highly organised: you like to make sure everything is always in order, and you like to help everyone else to be organised too
- You are good at prioritising and are often told that by teachers and friends
- You have excellent attention to detail - you spot when there are things out of place, and put plans in place to fix them
- You communicate effectively
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
You are a problem solver: you are always thinking about ways to make your life, and the lives of those around you, easier
- You like data and numbers: you like numbers, are familiar with Excel and able to spot patterns quickly
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.