- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
Assisting with personal care, bathing, toileting and dressing.
Meal preparation and monitoring fluid and food intake.
Safe moving and positioning procedures including hoists and standing aids.
Reaction and social activities, accompanying clients' to appointments.
Shopping trips and light domestic duties.
Observe monitor and record clients physical and emotional wellbeing, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
The hours of the role are 7am - 2pm and 4pm - 10/11pm with alternate weekends.
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £129.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 129680)
Ability to be respectful and friendly
Flexible and communicative
- Empathetic and sensitive
- Confident and eager to learn
- Most importantly, someone who is reliable.
No qualifications required.
Certificate in a Health and Social
Care SettingFunctional skills if requiredYour full role and
responsibilities will be set out by your employer who will provide you with all
of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20%
off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.If
successful, you will complete a Level 2 in Health and Social Care
apprenticeship programme, delivered through Kareplus dedicated training
provider, Realise Training .
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a friendly and pleasant manner
- Willingness to work and communicate professionally with Home Instead Senior Care office teams and other social and health care professionals
- Respect for people with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own and who may have a range of medical conditions. Commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
- Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
- Excellent time keeper who is organized and reliable
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and make common sense decisions at short notice
- Good hygiene practice, including personal hygiene and a smart appearance
- Good level of stamina and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job
There’s an opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship after training.
Prepare to Work in Adult Social Care. In response to the current challenges facing the health and social care sector, Realise have created a new online course. The fully-funded programme aims to develop the learner’s knowledge of adult social care, as they work towards employment in the sector. This course will see participants gaining a TQUK Level 1 Award in Preparation for Work in Adult Social Care (RQF) which is regulated by Ofqual. Training is delivered online, to help people to study flexibly and in a way which works for them