- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
- To support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect in line with United Response’s Safeguarding Adults policy.
- To ensure that support plans reflect the changing needs and wishes of the people we support by contributing to regular monitoring and review.
- To encourage and enable the people we support to become active members of both their local and wider communities.
To support people to develop or maintain good family relationships and a range of friendships.
- To support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, going shopping, cooking, keeping their home clean and tidy, budgeting and paying bills.
- To deliver personal care (if required) with dignity and respect.
To support people to stay healthy and safe, following guidance from health professionals where health support is required.
To accurately complete documentation, including people we support records.
To communicate effectively with colleagues, family members and professionals, verbally and in writing.
To raise any concerns about practice or the people we support in a timely manner.
- To ensure required financial checks are completed.
- To assist people towards volunteering and paid employment
- To attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervision meetings as required.
To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £129.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 129683)
- Passionate about making a difference and the work of United Response.
- Clear written and verbal communication style.
Basic IT skills and numerical ability.
- To be willing to undertake required training, sometimes off site and outside normal working hours.
- To be willing and able to travel between locations as required.
- To be available for flexible working patterns including evenings, weekends, sleep-ins and nights as required.
- No previous qualifications are required as full training will be given. We provide high quality in depth industry leading training and also ongoing personal development (NVQ & City & Guilds).
Certificate in a Health and Social
Care SettingFunctional skills if requiredYour full role and
responsibilities will be set out by your employer who will provide you with all
of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job
learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
successful, you will complete a Level 2 in Health and Social Care
apprenticeship programme, delivered through United Response dedicated training
provider, Realise Training .
- Experience of supporting people or of working in a social care setting.
- To progress onto a level 2 apprenticeship within Health and Social Care
Prepare to Work in Adult Social Care. In response to the current challenges facing the health and social care sector, Realise have created a new online course. The fully-funded programme aims to develop the learner’s knowledge of adult social care, as they work towards employment in the sector. This course will see participants gaining a TQUK Level 1 Award in Preparation for Work in Adult Social Care (RQF) which is regulated by Ofqual. Training is delivered online, to help people to study flexibly and in a way which works for them.