- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
- Personal Care
- Support with medication
- Meal and snack preparation
- General domestic help
- Emotional and Social support
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £99.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 129687)
- Self motivated
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible within a working environment
- Caring and sensitive to needs of others
- Empathetic towards others
- An active team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to display professional integrity
- Ability to work in accordance with company policies and procedures and governing legislation
- No previous qualifications are required as full training will be given.
Certificate in a Health and Social
Care SettingFunctional skills if requiredYour full role and
responsibilities will be set out by your employer who will provide you with all
of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job
learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
successful, you will complete a Level 2 in Health and Social Care
apprenticeship programme, delivered through Westminster Care dedicated training
provider, Realise Training .
- You are committed and passionate about delivering the highest standard of quality care to our Service Users.
- You can work to ensure that you always show our service users respect and protect their dignity.
- You will work to empower, enable and encourage our service users to remain as independent as possible.
- Can work together with your team to achieve industry leading levels of care.
- Fully funded training and development - NVQ 2, NVQ 3 and more specialist training
- Career Development
Prepare to Work in Adult Social Care. In response to the current challenges facing the health and social care sector, Realise have created a new online course. The fully-funded programme aims to develop the learner’s knowledge of adult social care, as they work towards employment in the sector. This course will see participants gaining a TQUK Level 1 Award in Preparation for Work in Adult Social Care (RQF) which is regulated by Ofqual. Training is delivered online, to help people to study flexibly and in a way which works for them.