- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Your day to day duties will include:
- Prospect for new members and drive membership sales.
- Cleaning checks for equipment, toilets, gym floor etc.
- Do club tours and reception work.
- Answering and making telephone calls.
- Manage and support club activity linked to sales, marketing and promotional team.
- Maintain excellent standards regarding health and safety within the club.
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness by supporting risk management and driving promotions/ revenue from various channels.
WORKING WEEK: Zero hours contract. SHIFTS TO BE CONFIRMED. Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pmSALARY: £9 an hour
For more information about this vacancy please contact Velocity 1st on +441132866453 (Ref ID: 129850)
Competent with basic IT applications including Microsoft Office
You will be complete one of these apprenticeships whilst working in this role:Level 2 Customer ServiceLevel 3 Business AdminLevel 3 Team Leader/SupervisorLevel 3 Digital Marketing
- Engage with members and provide fantastic customer service
- Be a vibrant part of a tight-knit and committed team
- Help drive future strategy of the club
- Lead, motivate and engage a team whilst promoting the club culture and values
Long term career opportunities are available and excellent progression opportunities