- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Supporting the team to build and drive all internal, external, social and client communications as well as assisting with internal and industry events.
- Channels management: Supporting the communication managers on the delivery of external channel content and engagement, including social media and websites.
- Research and admin: Assisting the team with adhoc requests where needed including media list updates, flagging important journalist news or news articles, updating events calendar and key award deadlines, and research for briefing documents.
- Measurement: Daily, weekly and quarterly tracking of what’s in the pipeline, media monitoring, internal communications engagement and social media channels.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 129945)
- You are a driven individual who is eager to learn and grow in internal and external communications.
- A keen interest to learn about working with journalists and senior stakeholders.
- An interest in writing to assist with proof reading and developing press releases, features, blogs, social posts, thought leadership, case studies and award entries.
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Digitally savvy with an interest in emerging tech, trends and the media.
- A team player, with the ability to also work effectively alone in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.