- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- This role is a hands-on learning experience, assisting the busy and vibrant Public Health Team. This is a role you will grow into. You will be supported by your colleagues and provided training.
- Review and re-design public health web-page content – external (public facing) and internal (staff facing)
- Content plan, draft and marketing
- Learn to create and run paid media ads
- Work with experienced web and communications teams on targeted campaigns
- Campaign planning and drafting campaign reports
- Work with key groups to co-design ideas for graphic design tasks for campaign specific marketing materials
- Support in drafting online content, promoting public health messaging using social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Establish an authentic voice with their residents
- Organise public engagement events such as webinars or live video streams
- Strengthen strategic partnerships – promoting projects they are collaborating on with partners, research and networking
- Support insight collection through survey’s, quizzes and polls via their media channels to inform the work they do and engage in controlled two-way conversations with our residents
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 130415)
- Good written and verbal communication skills for producing high quality content
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Any experience in use of social media for marketing would be preferable
- An interest in health improvement and community engagement/development
- A keen interest in digital technology and use of media
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.