- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Beehive Nursery Ltd
Tasks could include:
- Assisting with the daily routines within the nursery
- Setting up and tidying away of equipment/ resources
- Helping with snack and mealtimes
- Supporting children with creative activities, singing, reading, indoor and outdoor activities
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 130434)
- Good communication and listening skills
- Team working skills
- During the Traineeship you will gain skills and experience within the childcare environment. You will receive support with maths and English Functional Skills.
- You will have an Introduction to Health and Safety, Safeguarding Children,
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2, an introduction to EYFS, along with employability skills.
- Passionate about working with children
- Enthusiastic, cheerful, and friendly
- Willingness to learn
- Able to use your own initiative
- Reliable and flexible
- Successful completion of the Traineeship can lead to a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard.