- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Hairdressing & Beauty
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
The apprentice will carry out essential duties within the salon to ensure day-to-day operations are completed. The apprentice will be the salon front of house and will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of salon cleanliness. They must have a full understanding of the salon booking software and be confident when handling money and speaking to customers on the phone and in person. They will assist the team and maintain a smooth running of the salon. They are essential in the business and handle most of the customer bookings and enquires, allowing the barbers to spend more quality time with their clients. They will be assisted by a college tutor, which will set them goals and tasks in order for them to complete their apprenticeship.
Your Daily Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Booking in clients
- Answering the phone
- Cleaning the salon
- Ensuring the barbers have fresh towels
- Making drinks for the clients
- Assisting the barbers
- Seeing to customer needs
- Upselling sunbeds and products at reception
- Salon marketing on Instagram and Facebook
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 130439)
- Be a great communicator
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Be creative
- Be a quick thinker
- Good time keeping
- No entry requirements for this role.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 24 month programme you will have achieved: Level 2 Hair Professional
- Self sufficient
- Strong work ethic
- Upon successful completion of the programme you will be fully qualified for barbershop work.