- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Surelock McGill Ltd
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain supplier files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
- maintain accurate historical records
- maintain confidentiality of organizational information
For more information about this vacancy please contact BPP Professional Apprenticeships on 0203 131 5165 (Ref ID: 130529)
- Good PC skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word and Excel
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Personal organisational skills
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake two AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping modules and the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Perform role in accordance with all relevant quality standards and adhere to all relevant processes/policies
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety/Environmental and Welfare requirements
- Ensure general housekeeping requirements are adhered to
Along with Receiving the appropriate skills and work experience a suitable candidate may potentially be offered full-time position upon completion of this apprenticeship, with future promotion within the team for the right candidate.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more information.