- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be asked to do the following:
- Social media marketing using platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Email campaigns for potential and recurring clients
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Increasing the businesses SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 130546)
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Numerical skills.
- IT skills - Microsoft office, Adobe Suite is a bonus
- Knowledge in video and photo editing is advantageous
Minimum of 5 GCSEs A – C (9 – 4) including Maths and English will be required.
Our training provider is on of the leading Digital Marketing training providers in the North West. They will come to the workplace and work with you on a one – to – one basis to help towards completing your level 3 advanced Digital Marketing qualification.
- Friendly and optimistic
- Positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Passionate about design and digital marketing
- Able to work and cope with tight deadlines
- Willing to learn new skills
The right Digital Marketing Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 qualification. After completion, the right candidate may be offered a full time position.