- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Big Society Capital
Description of Opportunity
- Social Investment Unpicked : providing administrative support and co-ordination of a pioneering, online interactive course to deepen understanding of social investment e.g. Cohort management and signing up new members.
- Working with their collaborative project, Good Finance to develop a new user insights and testing panel. This will involve supporting with developing the plan, timelines and budget.
- Identifying members for new user insight panel (using Social Investment Unpicked testers and user persona interviewees as a starting point). Tracking and collating responses and invoices
- Website back end and content support: Case study administration using software such as DocuSign.
- Updating and adapting the various resource hubs with support from the team (e.g. Covid19 and infrastructure hubs).
- Developing investor mailing list and contacting investor profile owners with reminders and other communication
- General project and flexible support: Supporting with surveys, interviews, sessions for user voice project; providing administration for steering group. Invoice reminders for marketing partners
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 130594)
- Comfortable with the use of software such as DocuSign, Microsoft Office packages and confident to learn other digital and online tools
- Has a passion for improving lives in the UK and an understanding of the social issues Big Society Capital addresses
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Experience in creating efficient processes and systems (desired)
- Experience of working in a busy office environment handling a varied workload with competing demands (desired)
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.