- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
- Carry out basic care duties
- Ensure safeguarding and health and
safety standards are maintained
- Carry out observations/planning in accordance
- Take responsibility of a small number of key children.
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £172.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 130720)
- Good communication skills
- Able to problem solve
- Able to work in a team
- Preferred grade 4 in Math's, English and ICT or equivalent
- Your full role
and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Bumbles Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in
your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of
your working day.
- If successful,
you will complete a Level 2 Early Years Educator apprenticeship programme,
delivered through Bumbles Nursery's dedicated training provider, Realise.
- Hard working
- Good initiative
- Good time keeping
- Eagerness to Learn
- Progression onto level 3, Room Head, Third in Charge, Deputy
DBS and subscription required, can be applied for, if successful.
Expected to travel to and from work by own means.