- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
You will be working alongside our fully qualified staff and under the supervision of the restaurant manager. Overall there will be an emphasis on a high standard of Customer service and being professional.Duties will include:
- Front of house duties
- Taking bookings and dealing with payments
- Taking phone callsMeeting and greeting customers
- Undertaking a variety of tasks within the catering facility including; serving hot & cold food, clearing tables, refreshment service, operating the till & cash handling
- As a Front of House Team member you will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy to promote a safe working environment at all times
- Administration duties
- Any other duties required for the post
- Areas to co-ordinate once fully reopen:
- Hotel reception
Working week: Monday to Sunday (Shifts to be arranged). Morning, Afternoon and Evening Shifts.
Salary: National Minimum wage for you age.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Velocity 1st on +441132866453 (Ref ID: 130885)
Open and friendlyOrganisedBe reliable with good timekeeping skillsBe flexible with working hours due to the nature of the hotel industrySmart corporate appearanceWilling to listen and learnBe able to work under pressure and in busy conditions
You will be completing your Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship whilst working in this role.