- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Business Administration Apprentice, you will be asked to:
- Assist with the planning, organisation and booking of schedules e.g: Planning and scheduling customer jobs and company resource for optimised routing efficiency.
- Building an excellent report with customers.
- Auditing customer and access details and updating bespoke system with accurate details
- Proactively managing teams issues related to customer jobs.
- Reporting vehicle faults promptly and, assisting with booking MOT’s and services/repairs
- Advising teams both in person and over the telephone.
- Effectively communicating with all team members on updates and issues.
- Daily Interaction with customers, suppliers, own operational and internal teams & sub-contractors.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and deal with requests effectively and efficiently, taking accurate and detailed messages ensuring they are passed on to the relevant department or person.
- Ensuring operational, internal teams & sub-contractors are organised to deliver any works scheduled.
- Liaise with suppliers to place orders & organise deliveries to ensure jobs are delivered on time.
- Assist with enquiries for all company services.
- Sourcing & setting up new subcontractors and draft contracts within tight deadlines.
- Support for other departments to meet the operational needs of the business, especially during peak seasons.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 130892)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- A driving license is highly beneficial
- High attention to detail.
- IT literate - Microsoft Office, easily pick up on in house systems
- Problem solver with proactive solutions.
- Ability to prioritise and manage your workload in a pressured environment.
- Show commercial awareness and are KPI driven.
- Capacity to multitask and think on your feet.
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A - C (9 - 4) including English and Maths are required
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis, and help you towards completing you Level 3 advanced Business Administration qualification.
- Dynamic and able to move with the times within a fast-paced growing company.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Embrace change and technology.
- Innovative and forward thinking.
- Process driven.
- Committed and hungry to progress.
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.