- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
As a Recruitment Consultant Apprentice you will be responsible for the development of your own client base. Creating and identifying new business opportunities within the local area by developing strong working relationships with employers and bringing on board new employment opportunities. You will also be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to clients.
- Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients
- Liaising with clients with phone, email, video calls and social media
- Promoting an awareness through social networking and social platforms
- Maximising the repeating business opportunities
- Creating a pool of candidates for filling vacancies
- Matching suitable candidates to specific positions
- Hours are 10am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday with a 30 minute lunch break
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 02393 876404 (Ref ID: 131055)
Company website : https://www.aatomrec.com/
- Good communication and written skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- high level of attention to detail
- good telephone manner
- written skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
No previous qualifications required.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- eager to learn
You will receive the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship certificate and the REC approved Recruitment Practice Technical Certificate. You’ll also have access to the best training in the industry to help you achieve success, as a future Recruitment Consultant in Coventry. You will have the potential to progress your career in Aatom Recruitment.