- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Sprinklr UK Ltd
Description of Opportunity
- The Success Manager owns delivery and programme management to ensure customers are realising value and are renewable.
- Develop an understanding of Sprinklr’s products, services, partners and value proposition - and the key attributes of our customers
- Develop a knowledge base relevant to a set of verticals in order to drive account retention and expansion
- Master Sprinklr’s technology in time and become CXM-certified
- Understand how Sprinklr works across EMEA, and the SaaS industry in general
- Create, update, and maintain accurate customer information in Salesforce (Customer Relationship Management software), providing reports and presentations when required
- You will also support our Senior Leadership Team in their delivery of regional initiatives, allowing you to apply your Business Administration skills from the get-go.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 131090)
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure - on multiple projects
- Smart, hard-working and humble team player
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Quick to understand problems and passionate about solving them
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Likeable with strong communication, and relationship building skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.