- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Use their market leading consumer panel data to help their brand and retail clients identify strategies for growth within a spectrum of industries from grocery to fashion!
- Help clients better understand who their customers are and how they shop & consume products.
- Learn to use a variety of tools and solutions to analyse and develop insight and presentations for clients and internally, including supporting the implementation of an exciting new tool developed to drive future business growth.
- Plan your time accordingly to support your clients and colleagues with priority tasks.
- Work with others as part of a team working towards common goals.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 131092)
- Strong people skills with an engaging & effective communication style to enable you to build meaningful relationships with both your colleagues and clients.
- An interest in analysing data and forming insights to help answer your clients’ key business questions.
Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets their clients operate in, and shopper and consumer behaviour.
- Ambitious for your career, enthusiastic & passionate with a desire to learn, contribute and really make an impact in your new role.