- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Providing direct tech support for customers’ support issues (via emails / phone calls / tools)
- Documenting these support issues - giving us the data to understand root causes
- Documenting their solutions - allowing people to solve their own problems in the future
- Analysing the pattern - helping us prioritise long term solutions.
- Opportunities to progress: Working with user researcher and designers to put in longer term fixes, working with engineers to understand root cause and solutions, working with PM to prioritise
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the many aspects of product development as well as the workings of our business as we solve bigger and bigger problems.
- You will be supported by individuals across the product team and foster strong relationships with the product and tech champions across the business.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 131097)
- Initiative, judgment and responsibility: Identifying and solving problems that don’t require engineers
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Analytical skills: Recognising and flagging patterns of issue such as UX confusion
- Clear communication: Working with internal and external users to solve their issues.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.