- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and ResponsibilitiesAs the Business Administration Apprentice, our client is looking for someone to help with:
- Answering incoming phone calls and pass on to the appropriate person
- Creating and answering email in a timely and professional manner
- Inputting data onto online systems
- Managing dairies and ensure everything is correct
- Book meetings between account managers/mangers and clients
- General office duties e.g. filling, photocopying etc.
- Help other areas of the business with administrative duties
- Meet and greet any visitors who enter the premises
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 131165)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Efficient with Microsoft programs e.g. word, Excel etc.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Experience in an office or customer service setting is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A good team player but also work well independently
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A - C (9 - 4) including English and Maths are required
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis, and help you towards completing you Level 3 advanced Business Administration qualification.
- Friendly, optimistic and outgoing
- Have a good approach to completing tasks
- Eager to learn new skills and put them into practice
- Get up and go attitude
- Not afraid to offer new ideas and solutions
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.